Hartelijk dank dat u voor Bitdefender koos!
Bitdefender 2019 ensures the best cyber-security available on the market and offers a wealth of features designed to keep your devices safe.
Users who want to upgrade for free to the newest Bitdefender version must download the latest installation file from Bitdefender Central and then follow the steps presented in the installer.
NOTE: When upgrading to Bitdefender 2019, the product settings from the previous version will not be saved.
If you are using Bitdefender 2015, you can upgrade to the brand-new Bitdefender 2019 by following these steps:
1. First of all, you will have to create a Bitdefender Central account and transfer your subscription there using the instructions provided below:
NOTE: If you already own a Bitdefender Central account with an active subscription, you can skip this part and proceed to Step 2.
• Go to central.bitdefender.com.
• Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button, located in the middle of the screen.
• Type your name, e-mail address and password in their corresponding boxes.
NOTE: The password must include lower and upper case characters and at least one number or symbol and it must be at least 8 characters long.
• Click on CREATE ACCOUNT. Your Bitdefender Central account is now created
• Go to the My Subcriptions screen and click on ACTIVATION CODE.
• A small pop-up will appear. Insert you Bitdefender 2015 license key in the corresponding field, then click on ACTIVATE. Your subscription will then be added to your Central account.
2. On the left-side column, click on My Devices, then select INSTALL PROTECTION.
3. Now click on Protect this device.
NOTE: This will automatically download Bitdefender 2019 and uninstall the version installed on your device.
2. Start uw computer opnieuw op.
3. Click INSTALL.
4. After the installation is complete, click START USING BITDEFENDER.
5. You can now use your Bitdefender 2019 product.